All abstracts submitted are subject to review by the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) and will, after acceptance, be assigned as a poster presentation. The SPC reserves the right to contact authors, if required to clarify the nature of intended presentations prior to making decisions regarding their acceptance.
- Abstracts will not be accepted if they have been previously published as a full paper.
- Abstracts will not be accepted if they have been presented elsewhere more than one year before the meeting date.
- Abstracts are to be provided in English.
- If the authors have any commercial interests or associations that might pose a conflict of interest regarding this submission, these must be disclosed at the time of submission.
Notification of acceptance
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the SPC. Review criteria include relevance to the Scientific Meeting theme, originality of ideas, significance of results, accuracy and quality of presentation. Notifications of acceptance will be sent via e-mail to the submitting author only by 10 December 2021.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be required to produce a digital poster which follows the poster guidelines.
- Further detailed instructions will be sent to authors of accepted abstracts.
- The SPC may select successful abstracts submissions for an additional platform guided poster presentation.
- All presenters must register to attend the MDSANZ Scientific Meeting in-person or virtually and are responsible for expenses. A condition of acceptance is that at least one author presents at the MDSANZ Scientific Meeting.